Monday 9 August 2010

All About Me


  Hello!My name is Yan Yijia. My family name is Yan, and my given name is Yijia. I was born in October 1st, 1998, so I`m twelve years old this year. I`m a Chinese boy, I come from Shanghai China. Shanghai is a modern and beautiful city! I have many hobbies, like drawing pictures, reading books, playing computer games, and so on. But, I have no pets. Now, I study in ISKL, ISKL is an International school, there are many children come from all the world, it`s a good middle school,in this school,I learned many knowledge,improved my English lever,and I made many friend form Korea,Canada,and all of the world.I`m so happy!

  I have many hobbies.But my favourite hobby is surf the Internet.In Internet,we can do many many thing,know knowledge,listen music,watch program or pictures,play the computer games,and etc.If you feel lonely,you can talk with you parents or friends.I have a friend,his name`s LuYi,we always talk on Internet.Talk on Internet is better than talk by telephone or letter,because talk by telephone only can hear other,but in Internet,if you install camera,you not only can hear other,you also can see other,and it`s very easy.In Internet,you also can watch the beautiful picture,and good articles. If you have nothing to do,you also can listen the music on Internet.From classic to rock,you can find all of the music.If you still fell boring,you can play the computer games in Internet.Internet just like a magic box,you can find all of the things that you want.I love surf the Internet!

  There are three people in my family.They`re my father,my mother,and I.My father is tall,he is the tallest one in my family,but I think I will taller than him in few months.My mother is not tall,I`m taller than her now. Both my father and my mother  can cooking well. Months ago,my father was assigned work in Malaysia,there`s an opportunity for my family can come to Malaysia with my father,so I came to Malaysia.I can study here.But,my father always has bussinis trip,he always can not stay at home,so my mother will take care of me,she came to Malaysia with me,because she came Malaysia,she quit her job.She felt sad,and I said"I`m sorry."to her and thank's for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment